Event Terms and Conditions
This is the website of the Manor Barn in Bexhill, Manor Barn is a fundraising arm of Bexhill Old Town Preservation Society (BOTPS)
By using this website you confirm you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use and if you purchase any goods or services from the website you confirm you accept and agree to be bound by the Conditions of Sale and Entry and any specific conditions set out below.
Conditions of ticket sales & Entry
- Tickets remain the property of Manor Barn
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, resold, transferred, offered for sale, coupled or bundle with any other product or service or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever without the consent of Manor Barn. Any ticket which is resold or transferred will become invalid.
- Only tickets purchased via our website, at Manor Barn or from approved agents are valid for admission. Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. Manor Barn will not take responsibility for the validity of tickets purchased from unauthorised agents or other sources. (unless stated)
- Tickets must not be sold or offered for sale from within Manor Barn premises except from the Box Office by our Events Team
- Reselling a ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void and the ticket holder will be refused entry.
- Manor Barn is not liable for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the date of the performance. All tickets are non-transferable to other events. Refund or exchange must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. Refund will only cover the face value of the tickets and any associated booking fees (excludes postage).
- Refunds and exchanges will not be offered if, for any reason, the performer is on site and the performance goes ahead but the ticket holder is unable to travel to the venue.
- Refunds and exchanges will not be made if the performer is on site and the performance goes ahead but the ticket holder leaves due to bad weather (outdoor and indoor performances).
- Manor Barn and event promoter are not liable for any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or cancellation of any event.
- Some performances may have specific conditions of sale. These will be listed on the event pages for that event on this site and it is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check this before they purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person for certain events.
- Manor Barn reserves the right to make alterations to the advertised programme at any time and without advance notice.
- Unless otherwise stated, under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult
- If there are no age restrictions advertised, the ticket buyer takes full responsibility for exposing the child to the content and context of the event.
- For shows deemed to be suitable for families, tickets are required for each child attending a performance. Children under 18 months old go free as long as they sit on the parents lap.
- Babes in arms are only permitted to non-family events at the discretion of Manor Barn. Please ask before booking tickets.
- Some performances and/or specific seating areas may have age restrictions. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to check any restrictions before they purchase tickets.
- Failure to comply with these terms & conditions will make your ticket and transaction void.
- At Manor Barn we do not charge a booking fee for events that are direct on our website.
- If the event is hosted by a third party booking fees may apply. We have no control over this.
Admission & Attendance
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. If you can’t see one please check your spam emails. If you still haven’t received an email please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org